Mr Rebates

Mr. Rebates

Friday, September 3, 2010

not myself

Ok so it could be the fact that I missed two of my birth control pills but I just don't feel like myself.  Or at least the person I had been the last few weeks.  I had been so happy almost euphoric that last few weeks.  Now i'm feeling a bit depressed and useless.  I have been questioning a lot of what's been going on the last few weeks and how i'm feeling.  I question the future, if this is the right future.  There are things that I have never dealt with before and that scares me.  Scares me because I don't know if i'm strong enough for it.  I don't want to be the angry resentful person I once was.  But I can't let things pass me by because i'm afraid.  I also don't want to sacrifice things I want because of it.  I wish I could get that happy feeling back, cause if I don't snap out of this soon, it's gonna cause problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment