Mr Rebates

Mr. Rebates

Sunday, September 12, 2010

here we go again

So two days after I changed my raltionship status on FB, I get a message from a mutal friend asking me to go to a concert with him next Wednesday.  I said sure, why should I sit around feeling sorry for myself.  The next day I get a message from another mutual friend asking me to dinner this past Friday night,  Oh why not.  We did dinner and a movie.  Had a good time.  But again just not feeling it.  What is wrong with me that I need to be so picky?  Part of the problem was I kept thinking, he's not the last one.  Why I torture myself is beyond me.  But seriously, why can't I find a normal guy?  One who isn't all clingy and has co dependency issues.  Isn't it normally the women who are like that?  Ugh.  If I hear this whinny bs again, i'm gonna lose it.  And why can't I find a perfect guy for me.  He doesn't have to be perfect, just perfect for me.  A good kisser, makes me laugh, tells me how much he cares, but not 24/7.  Ugh..seriously why can't men grow some balls.  This is getting really old.

I decided I am not jumping into another relationship.  Especially seeing as I am just not finding the right guy.  I tend to jump into it hoping my feelings will change, then they don't and i;m stuck or I just cut and run.  So i;m playing the field.  I had more fun doing that before.  Not attachments, no feelings, no worries.  So much simplier that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment