Mr Rebates

Mr. Rebates

Saturday, October 30, 2010

I hate being sick!!!

The adventures of being a single mom.  This has been an exhausting week.  Started with my daughter becoming ill,then Halloween festivities, then my son becoming ill.  And in the midst of it, me fighting off a cold as well.  I've managed to suck it up and take lots of medicine to hinder it so that I can spend a relaxing day at the lake with a friend.  Other than those things, it's been very pleasant lately.  No drama and no stress.  It's no secret I don't handle stress well.  My body doesn't handle it well.  But what i'm finding is that relationships cause most of it.  Whether its because I stress myself out over things or because the other person stresses me out.  I've had some great times the last two weeks just spending time with friends.  No attachments, no bullshit to worry about.  I've met some great new people as well and hoping to spend more time with them, but not getting ahead of myself.  I'm enjoying life right now.  Not having to deal wtih someone else's issues is so relieving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment