Mr Rebates

Mr. Rebates

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

my Horoscope

This is my Romance horoscope today:
Your energy with romance has been a little confused lately, Sagittarius, and you may be feeling like you are ready to throw in the towel completely. When it comes to your romantic affairs, this is a period where change is likely, but the timing is wrong if you are considering severing ties completely today. Today may simply be a better day for forgiving and forgetting and letting go of petty grievances. To you these grievances seem fairly large, but when you put yourself in the other person's perspective, you will find the clarity you need to simply move on and leave these issues in the past.The time will soon come when you can gracefully do what needs to be done and move onto greener romantic pastures.


Ok so I severed ties recently with a certain person the other day...Not today so close enough i guess.  I am ready to throw in the towel, but every time I do something happens to give me hope.  I am moving on from the situation that occurred and not dwelling on it.  Remarkably I have no feelings towards it.  I'm not sad, i'm not angry, i'm just moving on.  Realizing it's not worth my time or energy cause there is nothing that can be done to change things.  I should have listened to my gut and knew that things would never be better.  It was like we were going around in circles.  If there is this many issues in the beginning of a relationship then there is no point. 

So in moving on I have made some connections.  Not jumping into anything just making some new friends.  Finding out how small of a world it is.  It takes the internet to discover someone who lives, works or plays right near you.  I'm hoping to make some great friendships out of it, can't help but be a bit optimistic about it.  I've also reconnected with some old friendships.  Discovering that I need to be more mindful of the friendships I have and cherish them more.  Not take them for granted.  I tend to put all my attention and energy into a relationship and neglect the other people in my life.  I need to break that habit.  It's not fair to those people and not good for my relationships either.  Need to find a balance between it all.  Hopefully I will be able to learn that now and focus on my friendships and not forget the important people in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment