Mr Rebates

Mr. Rebates

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Change

So life has taken a turn since my last post.  My husband and I seperated at the end of March.  He moved out abruptly one night.  Had packed his things while I was at work.  We had a heated conversation on the phone that pretty much was the nail in the coffin.  It was a long time coming.  I stayed (or let him stay) for financial reasons.  I couldn't imagine taking care of two kids on part time job.  But I made it work.  It was hard at first, still is but i've learned to adjust. We do without many luxuries, but its what we have to do.  My Son had the hardest time with that.  My daughter started acting out and throwing temper tantrums.  I had seriously considered taking her to the doctor because they were scary.  Almost as if she were possessed.  I took a few videos of them because my ex did not believe me.  The were pretty violent ones where she would throw herself around.  I learned to put her in a safe place to keep her from hurting herself.  We aren't perfect by any means, but we are doing the best we can.  I just keep reminding my self that I am doing the best I can and that's all I can ask for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment