Mr Rebates

Mr. Rebates

Monday, November 15, 2010

having fun....

So this is what it's like to have fun with someone...gee who would have thought.

The past two weeks have been very exciting.  Meeting someone new who is so interesting and we have so much in common.  We've just been having fun with each other.  First date was amazing.  Didn't do anything that out of the ordinary, but it was simple and different.  That's what made it amazing.  Finding someone who actually wants to get out and do new things and try new things is such a relief.  So tired of the same people and the same things.  I could listen to him talk for hours, having an accent helps that too.  At this point we have limited time to see each other but with his work and everything I have, it's understandable.  I'm not reading into it, just having fun.  If it lasts, it lasts.  If not, so be it.  I'm not stressing it.. I'm just having fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment